Bridging Loans in London UK
Steps to Successful Bridging Loans London
Bridging loans are specialty loan products that offer short-term financing for real estate transactions of many different types. While many purchasers are not aware of the many benefits of bridging loans, they can offer a flexible and affordable finance option that helps real estate buyers avoid delays.
It is very common for buyers to become caught in difficult situations while trying to purchase a new property. Most of the time, these situations revolve around financing and a buyer waiting on funds from an event that has not taken place yet. This could be the sale of an existing home, the sale of a business or a number of transactions that take an extended period for a buyer to receive funds.
Bridging Loans Can Be Fast
Bridging loans solve this problem by providing short-term funding to the buyer for the transaction at hand while waiting on the funds from another transaction. The approval process can be very quick and terms can be customised to fit a wide range of circumstances. Of course, this is provided you deal with a finance company that is knowledgeable and monitors the bridge loan market daily in London, UK.
Here are a few steps you can take to ensure a quick and easy bridge loan process:
- Choose a finance company that is an expert in the bridge loan market.
- Formal Terms within 30 minutes and offers within 1 hour subject to val with one of our lenders.
- Be honest and upfront with your loan consultant so they can tailor a solution that will be the right fit.
- Verify your chosen finance company has more than 3 or 4 lender options available.
- Be prepared to make a commit and move forward, a good finance company can arrange bridging loans within a day or two in some cases.
- If you have an important real estate transaction pending and you need to arrange short-term funding, don’t settle for dealing with a company that is less than an expert in the market. Choosing the right provider can save you time, money, and many headaches.
- Applications accepted from Ltd Companies U.K and offshore, pension funds, SIPPS, SASS, partnerships, sole traders, bankrupts, individuals (funds can only be used to discharged bankruptcy), IVAs and CVAs.