Short Term sources of finance
Short-term sources of finance in the property market are often difficult to find. Actually, most sources of loans for property in the current environment require huge amounts of paperwork, long timelines waiting to close and a number of hoops to jump through in order to finally complete the loan process. While it is understandable lenders do not want people simply walking away with their money and never repaying the loan, many of the conditions and the extreme amount of caution do seem a bit unreasonable.
Even investors who are accustomed to dealing with property transactions and all the details involved are finding it difficult to find good financing alternatives. Many traditional banks and large lending firms that offered reasonable options in the past have either drastically changed their loan guidelines or no longer even offer certain types of short-term sources of finance for property investors.
Ready to Purchase and No Short-Term Sources of Finance?
If you are ready to make a property purchase and have had a difficult time finding a reasonable source for short term financing,
then you may want to consider a bridge loan. Bridge loans can offer investors and other property buyers a flexible and reasonable
alternative to other financing options. Closing times are short and borrowers do not have to deal with the same paperwork
requirements that most lending options require.
We have decades of experience in the bridge financing market and specialise in helping individuals move forward with their property
purchase plans without having to delay due to a lack of financing. If you need more information and would like to speak with
one of our loan consultants you can contact us at https://www.bridgingfinance4u.co.uk/
Bridging Loans UK Can Be Fast
Bridging loans solve this problem by providing short-term funding to the buyer for the transaction at hand while waiting on the funds from another transaction. The approval process can be very quick and terms can be customised to fit a wide range of circumstances. Of course, this is provided you deal with a finance company that is knowledgeable and monitors the bridge loan market daily.
Here are a few steps you can take to ensure a quick and easy bridge loan process:
- Choose a finance company that is an expert in the bridge loan market.
- Be honest and upfront with your loan consultant so they can tailor a solution that will be the right fit.
- Verify your chosen finance company has more than 3 or 4 lender options available.
- Be prepared to make a commit and move forward, a good finance company can arrange bridging loans within a day or two in some cases.
- If you have an important real estate transaction pending and you need to arrange short-term funding, don’t settle for dealing with a company that is less than an expert in the market. Choosing the right provider can save you time, money, and many headaches.